Re: [anjuta-devel] Add new target

Sebastien,

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 2:44 PM, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Hi,

Le 08/08/2016 05:30, Igor Korot a écrit :

Now here is the question:
When  I add the build target and change the Makefiles will I be able
to push my changes to GitHub?
Or I will have to keep them local, because the build target is available
only
to one current target?

I don't understand what you want to do.

But being able to compile a project with Gtk+2 or Gtk+3 is not completely
obvious even if it can be done by selecting an option in the
configure script.

Compiling is OK.
What I don't understand is following:

When I create a project, add the source and header files and do the
build it will
generate configure and all necessary files to compile just one target.

When you add the dynamic-link library, you will need to set properties for the
newly added target in order for this target to compile. (This is not so obvious
but OK).

Now, you put all this into the Git/CVS/etc. So that you configure script and 2+
Makefiles are properly maintained.

So far so good.

Now you need to create a different build target altogether.

So when you add new build target - what happened? I will still have to do
"configure" and then "build", right? But then when you run "configure"
the Makefile
that waqqs made previously will be overwritten. Will the new build
target be added
to the resulting Makefile or the resulting Makefile will contain just
one target?

And what happens with the DLL Makefile? Will it contain 1 target or 2 targets?

Because if the new Makefile will have 1 build target then pushing the
changes into
the version control is not good, since in my situation on the second
machine I will
need to change it to reflect the build target of the machine #2.

Let me know if this is still unclear and I will try to explain it more.

Thank you.