Re: [anjuta-devel] Project wizard template

Hi,

Le 27/04/2015 17:06, yannick inizan a écrit :
I try to generate an XML file from user interfaces added to a Makefile.am.
For a single file, no problem :

[+ autogen5 template +]
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<gresources>
   <gresource prefix="/resources">
     <file compressed="true"
preprocess="xml-stripblanks">[+NameHLower+].ui</file>
   </gresource>
</gresources>

But how to add this line for each UI file ? :
<file compressed="true"
preprocess="xml-stripblanks">name_of_last_file.ui</file>

I don't understand the issue. In project wizard, you know all the UI file, so you can add all those lines in the XML file template. If the UI file depends on some choices made by the user you could have to check the same inputs.

Do you have an example?