Re: [anjuta-devel] Mentor

Hi William,

On 18/03/2014 01:47, william schisler wrote:
I have a the extreme passion for coding. I know
3 languages at the moment C++(Limited) Lua and html/css. It would be a
great honor to learn and experience the trade of writing code for a
operating system, but most of all learn to use my skills more perfectly.
Thank you for your consideration.

Good but what do you expect? If you want to work on Anjuta, you can start when you want. The first step is typically to get the source from git and compile them. If you have some troubles you can ask here for help. Anjuta is written mostly in C but it's not an operating system.

Regards