Re: [anjuta-devel] Patch review for bug 688020

Hi,

On 06/03/2014 02:22, Tristian Celestin wrote:
I've recently submitted a patch via bugzilla for "Bug 688020 - stop using gnome-terminal's gconf profile". Is
it normal
practice to submit an email to the dev mailing list requesting review, or should one normally wait until it
is noticed
via bugzilla?

You don't need to send a mail to the dev mailing list. I have already noticed your patch in bugzilla. Thank you very much for it, it is non obvious and it fixes an important issue.

I have planned to look at it this week end, I haven't so much time in the work days. Anyway, do not hesitate to ask questions. I hope you will continue to work on Anjuta.