[anjuta-devel] Dock visibility and keyboard shortcuts of popup menu actions

Hello,

I'm currently stuck on my DevHelp and Terminal patches. I've been
looking for answers to the following for weeks now:

1. How I could know if an AnjutaDock is visible?

I tried using the gtk_widget_is_visible but it only checks if the
widget is marked as visible. GdlDockItem has closed, iconified and
lock properties, but I can't find a function where I could get the
GdlDockObject from Anjuta.

I need this so that the DevHelp plugin will open a new tab if the
API dock is not visible and a link was clicked on the sidebar (API
Browser dock).

2. How should I add keyboard shortcuts to popup menu actions and
widgets on docks?

I tried setting keyboard shortcuts for copy and paste in the Terminal
as "Ctrl+Shift+C" and "Ctrl+Shift+V" respectively, using the Preferences
dialog, but it doesn't work. The Terminal plugin adds the actions to
Anjuta using anjuta_ui_add_action_group_entries though. Note that you
don't need my patches to test this.

I need this to add a new action "New Tab" for the DevHelp and
Terminal plugins.I'm also adding a widget to the side of AnjutaTabber
for it.

Regards,

Arnel