Re: [anjuta-devel] Automatic association between .ui files and source files

Sorry for the incomplete e-mail, I've sent it accidentally. Continuing...

The association between files is derived using marker comments. A long
time ago, I talked with Sébastien Granjoux and we agreed it was
acceptable. Current marker comment for this feature is /* ANJUTA:
Widgets declaration for gtk_foobar.ui - DO NOT REMOVE */. So, a C
source file with such marker comment will automatically be associated
with gtk_foobar.ui. Though I've implemented it only for C, the
approach used is entirely language-independent and it should not be
hard to add it to other languages.

This feature is a huge boost to my workflow and, I bet, for many other
people who would like to create gtk+ apps with anjuta. I'd really like
to get this included. I'd like comments on the approach used and the
feature.

Comments please!