Re: [anjuta-devel] Port to Windows

Hello,

On Monday, 06 May, 2013 01:26 AM, Varad Gautam wrote:
- Shell scripts. Windows do not support shell scripts, and g_spawn_*
will not be able to find them (since they are not recognized as
executable by Windows). I created a program to fake scripts temporarily;
it will look for the scripts in PATH then check the shebang to know what
interpreter to spawn. This also means we would depend to sh or bash (not
sure if bash is available in Windows) to run scripts like autogen.sh,
configure, autoconf and automake. I might merge the code of this program
later to AnjutaLauncher.
Can you use Cygwin or MinGW to run those shell scripts on windows?
Yes, I currently use sh.exe from MinGW. Seems like it's bash 3.1.17.

Regards,

Arnel