Re: [anjuta-devel] Port to Windows

Hi Arnel,

Le 30/04/2013 18:36, Arnel A. Borja a écrit :
I'm currently looking for the paths of system data files of the plugins
(/usr/share/anjuta in Linux) instead of the user's data files. I might
add them as plugin functions so that the returned values don't need to
be freed everytime they are used. Would it interfere with sessions?

I think it's fine.

I tried hacking on it again and it seems it is possible :). It is now in
Bugzilla so you could test them.

I have seen them, I'm a bit busy at the moment but I will try to check them in the following weeks.

Killing process might leave the opened files of
the process half-written though, and if not properly handled, might
prevent recompilation (Windows doesn't allow deletion of running
executables).

Isn't it possible to send a quit message of to the main windows of the process or something like this. It will work only for GUI application but it could be enough.