Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.7.4 tag warning

Hi James!

First thanks for taking care of the release!

Things like that happen from time to time and as long as it only affects
unstable releases I don't think there is much to worry about. The tags are
mainly there to allow finding releases with git bisect, etc. and should be
seen as a hint and not as something that is completely set in stone.

On Mon, 14 Jan 2013 14:58:48 -0800, James Liggett <jrliggett cox net>