Re: [anjuta-devel] Apply a loaded GdlDockLayout to a GdlDock?

Hi Dale,

Le 23/12/2013 20:40, Dale Mellor a écrit :
It seems like an obvious thing, but I can't find anything anywhere about
how to do this... if I load a GdlDockLayout from a file
(gdl_dock_layout_load_from_file), how do I then apply that layout to a
GdlDock?

You can have several layout defined in a file, so have calling gdl_dock_layout_load_from_file, you need to call gdl_dock_layout_load to define which layout you want to load.