[anjuta-devel] 3.6 release?

Hey Johannes,
What happened to the 3.6 release yesterday? I didn't see a release
commit in git so I couldn't release anjuta-extras either. Come to think
of it, we haven't seen a release for quite a while. The most recent tag
is almost 2 months old. Is everything going OK?

If you ever have trouble finding time to make a release, ask and I'll be
more than happy to help; I always make it a point to set aside time on
Mondays for doing extras releases and I could do a full Anjuta release
if you need me to.

Thanks,
James