Re: [anjuta-devel] 3.6 release?

Hi James!

It would be much better if you could let us know ahead of time if you
can't do releases so that Seb and I can get the tarballs out on time.

Thanks for taking care about the release. Normally I would have told you
before but I was running completely out of time for the last two weeks
because I had to spent the whole day on a trade exhibition and the few
remaining time for a couple of private issues. Furthermore I thought the
release date was around october 3rd which was obviously wrong.

Thanks,