[anjuta-devel] I'm seeking to make a contribution to Anjuta as part of the Outreach Program for Women Internships.

Hello!

My name is Aria Bennett, and I have found you through documentation pertaining to the Outreach Program for Women Internships, specifically in regards to programming contributions to Anjuta.  I have some amount of C++ knowledge, I recieved in A in my intro to C++ class and have done self study on top of that.  If you could assist me in making a contribution to the project that is within my skillset that would be most appreciated.

With warm regards,

-Aria Bennett