Re: [anjuta-devel] Women outreach programme

Hi Jessie,

Le 20/11/2012 02:41, Jessie Singh a écrit :
I was reading about this internship for woman and i came across anjuta
and would love to find out more about this. I'm not sure in how to go
about in applying for this internship, like how to contribute.

Thank for your interest, the first step it just what you do now, asking more information about a project allowing you to select one and a task within. It is not only code, you can choose to improve the documentation by example. There is lots of room for improvements in Anjuta.

You could probably start by getting the project from git here:
  http://git.gnome.org/browse/anjuta
and compile it. Then you can look at bugs reported here
  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?query=product%3Aanjuta+
and try to fix one of them. We expect that you ask questions if something is not clear or you don't know how to go on. You have to make a small contribution to be accepted.

It is useful to subscribe to the development mailing list here: