Re: [anjuta-devel] Summer of Code

Hi Moritz!

I'm very interesting to program for the anjuta project regarding Google
Summer of Code.

Thanks for your interest in the anjuta project for GSoC 2012. As
mentioned in [1] we require a small contribution from any students that
wants to work on the project during SoC and of course the better your
contribution is the better your changes are.

The easiest way to contribute is to fix a bug from our bugtracker [2]
usually. If you cannot find something suitable of have more questions
you can always ask them here on the mailing list.

Also you should think about what project you want to do during SoC. The
project should have a good size for 3 months but shouldn't be too big
because things usually take longer than you think. What would be very
interesting for us for the next cycle will be improving the code
completion and symbol browsing features in anjuta probably using clang
or other tools.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes

[1] https://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2012/Students