Re: [anjuta-devel] Code assistance plugin

Hi Moritz!

Yesterday I'd finished splitting cxxparser from
language-support-cpp-java. Today I started with language-support-vala.
The plugin is written in vala and so I have to generate a vapi file with
"vapigen", but I've no plan how to do this.

Can anyone say me, what I have to set as parameter to run the command
successfully?

The attached patch should do, you don't have to generate another vapi as
this has already been done in language-support-vala. You will have to
fix the plugin code to build though ;)