Re: [anjuta-devel] make error building from master - libgtk-3.la not found

Hello,

2012/7/25 tomw <tomw ubilix com>:
Hi,

trying to build Anjuta from git master I ran into the following error:

 CCLD   libanjuta-3.la
/bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libgtk-3.la: No such file or directory
libtool: link: `/usr/lib/libgtk-3.la' is not a valid libtool archive

which is correct, as there is no such file - however, there is no
libgtk-3.la on none of my Ubuntu 12.04 machines. I'm not quite sure how
to trace the issue further. Any idea appreciated.

I think the easiest thing to do is to delete all the .la files in the
build directory. That should do it.