Re: [anjuta-devel] Another strange problem: No executable generated

On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 19:46:21 -0300
John Coppens <john jcoppens com> wrote:

In fact, from the command you can see that the -o flag indicates
generating the executable in the same directory. I suspect the problem
lies in the libtool script. I'll check if I can file anything wrong
there.

Strange, somewhere along the way, the configure.in script was modified
and included

AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
AC_PROG_INSTALL

This caused the inclusion of the libtool script which then caused the
non-generation of the executable.

I commented out both lines, and all is well. No idea how they were
introduced...

John