Re: [anjuta-devel] Version in project properties

Hi John,

Le 17/01/2012 21:16, John Coppens a écrit :
When I modify the version in the Version: box of Project Properties,
strange things happen:

Originally      0.11
I modified it   0.12
When the dialog is opened again, I get:
                0.110.12
Modified back   0.11   (deleted 0.12),
and reopen      0.110.120.11

... and so on. Am I doing something wrong here?

No, I don't think so.

This change looks simple but Anjuta needs to parse the configure.ac file and rewrite which is something tricky. I suppose it isn't done correctly in your case. Could you open a bug report and attach your configure.ac file, so I can check this?