Re: [anjuta-devel] Search Dialog in Anjuta 3.2?

Hi all!

Find in files dialog is implemented now, you can grab it from master (if
you use scintilla, also grab latest anjuta-extras).

I noticed that querying the project files takes rather long for big
project. This seems to be a "problem" in the project manager as I do all
the other I/O in a seperate thread to not block UI. Maybe the discussed
project manager features (which should also filter the files in a way
that they only appear once) help here.

Support for non-UTF-8 files also needs to be implemented but that is
rather trivial.