Re: [anjuta-devel] I'm seeking to make a contribution to Anjuta as part of the Outreach Program for Women Internships.

Sorry, I wanted to add something more to this mail but accidently
clicked "Send".

You can find information about building Anjuta from source here:
https://live.gnome.org/Anjuta/Building

If you have any questions feel free to ask here. If you managed to build
and run everything and didn't find something to contribute on your own
we can surely point you to some feature / bug that would help.

Thanks,
Johannes