Re: [anjuta-devel] ANJUTA project

Hi Ridhima!

You might want to get in contact with the pitivi project
(www.pitivi.org). If you have general questions on getting started with
GNOME development, please ask on gnome-love gnome org - This list is for
anjuta development discussion only.

Am Donnerstag, den 29.11.2012, 14:46 +0530 schrieb RIDHIMA AGGARWAL:
hello

i have an idea of creating  a picassa software for videos. i want to
create the crop and collage making option for videos.
i have the knowledge of only C language. can you suggest me something
over this idea and guide me how to implement it?

thank you

ridhima aggarwal