Re: [anjuta-devel] GDL API changes done

Hi Jens,

Le 08/08/2012 10:43, Jens Georg a écrit :
I've a stange issue with old projects. When opening them, I get a large
1/3 of the screen empty pane at the bottom.
Does not seem to happen with newly created projects, though.

I have changed a bit the way the layout is saved. So I expect some strange things when you reload a project but as the layout is saved each time you close the project it should happen only one time.