Re: [anjuta-devel] GSOC

Hi Mihai!

I am sorry that we weren't able to accept you as summer of code student
this year but GNOME has only limited slots and every sub-project only
got one slot.

However, we would really like to encourage you to continue working on
anjuta. There is nothing monetary we can promise you but constant
contribution will enable you to join the GNOME Foundation and to request
sponsership for travelling to La Coruna for GUADEC[1] which is a) fun
and b) Spain and as such good weather.

[1] http://www.guadec.org/