Re: [anjuta-devel] Cherry-picking to gnome-3-2

Hi Johannes,

Le 17/10/2011 03:35, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
Could you backport the bug-fixes you made to master to the gnome-3-2
branch for the 3.2.1 release, please? I am not sure which of the commits
are safe to backport but most seem to just fix bugs.

Ok, I have ported only the fix on the project wizard. Most of these commits are not bug fixes even if the user interface is the same.

I have wait the new master branch to commit them these are improvements of the autotools parser. Now, it supports m4_include and variable defined in configure_ac with AC_SUBST. These changes have added a few bugs and triggered some old one but I prefer to keep them as I'm afraid they have some side effects.

I will do the
release in the next days as I am flying "home" tommorow. Should be
available more on IRC in the next days/weeks, too.

Good, it would be useful to get more man power. We should perhaps discuss about the new goals for this cycle. I will try to spend some time on the project manager user interface trying to make easier to use.