Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta help

Hi,

Should I open a bug in bugzilla to submit a patch, or should I send it
on this mailing list?

Le 01/05/2011 00:35, Philip Chimento a écrit :
I'm agree that organized in this way, it could be difficult to find again a
page that you have already read but on the other hand, the main index is
simpler. I think we can keep the main page as it is now and provide another
page giving a complete index.

I experimented with that, and can prepare a patch for that too. The
only problem is that where each page shows its hierarchy at the top
(e.g. Anjuta -> Project Management) it now shows a second entry
(Anjuta -> Index -> Index of all help topics). It also adds an extra
"see also" link at the bottom of each page that goes to the index. I
think these should probably be suppressed, is there any
'style="no-see-also"' attribute that Yelp might understand? The
projectmallard.org pages don't really go into that.

Philip