Re: [anjuta-devel] New release of anjuta-extras

Hi James,

Le 03/06/2011 04:57, James Liggett a écrit :
On Sat, 2011-05-28 at 15:04 +0200, Sébastien Granjoux wrote:
I just did a merge of gtk3 into master, but it doesn't build here. I get
this error about a header:

../../../../plugins/scintilla/scintilla/Accessor.cxx:15:20: fatal error:
ILexer.h: No such file or directory

I found ILexer.h in editor/scintilla/include, but the makefiles don't
seem to be able to see these files. Can you look into this?

I have just checkout the gtk3 branch and I have been able to compile everything from scratch (in a separate build directory). Perhaps you need to clean the build directory.

ILexer.h should be available because in the plugins/scintilla/scintilla/Makefile.am you have the line

AM_CPPFLAGS = \
        -I$(srcdir)/include \

And I can find it in the Makefile, perhaps there is an issue with the srcdir variable?

Best Regards,