Re: [anjuta-devel] Accessing GDL dock items from plugins

Hi James,

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:35 PM, James Liggett <jrliggett cox net> wrote:
I tried that already. It didn't work consistently. I wouldn't always get
the map/unmap to correspond to being selected or unselected.

How do you mean "consistently"? Like cases where widget is unmapped
and visible, and vice-versa?

I just tried a simple example code with window, a notebook inside and
two pages of labels inside. I got map/unmap alternating between the
two label widgets as expected (and was consistent). I traced the code
also from gtknotebook to gtkwidget where this was happening and they
seemed unsuspecting.

The widgets in GDL when stacked is just gtknotebook, so I would be
surprised if it behaved differently. For the non-notebook widgets,
they should all be mapped since they are "visible" in the dock. It
would help if you explain a bit more what specifically didn't work in
your attempt.

Thanks.

Regards,
-Naba