[anjuta-devel] Expected UI changes in anjuta + status

Hi all!

I thought it would be a good idea to inform you about the status of
Anjuta 3.0 in case you want to add/improve tutorials for the
developer.gnome.org launch.

The good news is that all features are basically there and working again
in 2.91.5 which means we have glade and devhelp again. You should be
able to follow all tutorials again that have been written with that
features in mind.

Recently, I also added a switch to the project-wizard to enable/disable
GtkBuilder for the UI, so in case you prefer to code your example
without GtkBuilder this will simplify your task.

Now, regarding UI freeze, we aren't fully done yet. There might be some
changes in the project-manager but that shouldn't matter much for the
tutorials. Some dialogs still look a big ugly in gtk+-3.0 so they might
change a bit, feel free to report this if you find something.

To ease testing, I hope that the unstable branch will hit rawhide/natty
soon.

Thanks and regards,