Re: [anjuta-devel] Common settings

Hi Johannes,

Le 10/12/2011 12:47, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
1. Move and duplicate these settings in each editor settings so
org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.sourceview/view-eol
org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.sourceview/margin-linenumber-visible
org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.scintilla/view-eol
org.gnome.anjuta.plugins.scintilla/margin-linenumber-visible
and create the menu item in the editor plugins.

Probably the best solution but it requires some duplicate code in the
editor plugins.

I have implemented this but I think these options are not very useful in the View->Editor and in the document manager context menu.

For Sourceview, it include:
  Show line numbers
  Show markers
  Show white space
  Show end of line

For Scintilla, there is in addition
  Show code folding
  Show indentation guide

All these options are valid for all editors and I don't think they are changed that often. So I think it would be better to move them in the preferences dialog. What do you think?