Re: [anjuta-devel] Add resource directory to project

Hi!

This should go into the documentation, it's a very common requirement.

Thanks,
Johannes

Am Freitag, den 09.12.2011, 19:58 +0100 schrieb Sébastien Granjoux:
Hi,

Le 09/12/2011 12:05, michael a écrit :
I'm trying to understand how to work in Anjuta and I have a basic question. I can
create ui interface using glade designer but I don't find an easy way to add
a directory to a project that contains my icon/images. How can I do it? Because
the GtkBuilder look in the src directory to looking for resource. Any hints?

I'm currently working on the project manager to make such thing easier
so it depends on the version of Anjuta you are using.

In the latest version, you can:
- Select Project->New Directory from the main menu
- Enter the directory name
- Select this directory and select in the main menu
Project->New Target
- Create a miscellaneous data target with whatever name
- Select Project->New Source from the main menu and add all your icons
and images

You can change the property of the data target to define a different
installation directory.

This is working for an autotools project which is the default project
type in Anjuta. If you use a directory project, you have to create the
directory with nautilus or the command line. Same thing if you use a
makefile project.

Then, I suppose you can move your pictures and icon in the src directory
if they are needed here.

Another solution is to create a src directory, move your icon here and
add them to an already existing data target.

Best Regards,