[anjuta-devel] Multiple split view

From the feature list in your website www.anjuta.org, I believe it is possible to have multiple views of the same file.

However I cannot find a way to do this in either of the two editors.

I have Anjuta 2.4.1 on one machine running Ubuntu 8.04
and
Anjuta 2.28.0 on another machine Ubuntu 9.04

This is what in your feature page:

Multiple split views: The editor provides multiple views for the same file (split inside the same editor). This allows you to enter text in a file while referring to the same file at another location, or to copy/paste within the same file at different locations without having to scroll back and forth.

Thank you,

Dan