[anjuta-devel] Shortcut dialog

Hi,

I'm looking at the code of the shortcut editor in libanjuta/anjuta-ui.c.

This code keeps two hash table for actions, one customizable_actions_hash and one uncustomizable_actions_hash. Each action is added in one of this hash table, according to the parameter can_customize of the anjuta_ui_add_toggle_action_group_entries or anjuta_ui_add_action_group_entries. But I don't see what is the use of this distinction in the code.

Do you know what is the expected function or could I remove this ? It looks like we can have shortcuts those cannot be changed by the user but I don't see the use of such feature.