Re: [anjuta-devel] [GCI] Add Python wizard to class-gen plugin

I am pretty much struggling with adding a Python class '' to a project. Though,
the problem doesn't seem to be my code, but the gbf-am code.

The project-manager is rewritten in master so you don't have to care
about this for now.

So this is also a call to update the GCI task accordingly, before it's too

Will have a look at your patch tommorow and if it works fine (creating
the file correctly) I will mark it as completed. Don't worry too much ;)