Re: [anjuta-devel] [GCI] Add Python wizard to class-gen plugin
- From: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: Kenny Meyer <knny myer gmail com>
- Cc: anjuta-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-devel] [GCI] Add Python wizard to class-gen plugin
- Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 01:19:35 +0100
I am pretty much struggling with adding a Python class 'testing.py' to a project. Though,
the problem doesn't seem to be my code, but the gbf-am code.
The project-manager is rewritten in master so you don't have to care
about this for now.
So this is also a call to update the GCI task accordingly, before it's too
Will have a look at your patch tommorow and if it works fine (creating
the file correctly) I will mark it as completed. Don't worry too much ;)
] [Thread Prev