Re: [anjuta-devel] Anjuta Icons

Hi Samuel,

I think your new icons are better. Now, I think you should make the horse more outstanding with a particular style looking like Anjuta's horse and not any other horse.

Perhaps you can exaggerate some parts (an eye or the head...), make the mane more stylized, add some particular details: as it should be a Pegasus perhaps you can add a part of a wing or a mirror somewhere.

It is probably more difficult to draw a small icon, so perhaps you can compare your picture to the one in Anjuta about box. It is a picture 200x200 which is I think quite bad.

For the color, I think we can keep the same colors so rather purple or go back to the previous colors more blue. But I really don't care if we change them. Then perhaps you can use more gradients and add some shadows.