shortcut for Maximize/Unmaximize window

Hi all,
Can any one help teach me how to set keyboard shortcut so that both "Maximize window" and "Unmaximize window" keyboard shortcut are "F12".
What I want is:  when I press F12, it is "Maximize window", then when I press "F12" again, it is "unMaximize window".

A similar example: when I press F11, it is "Full-screen", then when I press "F11" again, it become "Un-full screen".

PS:
I can set "F12" as "maximize window" and "shift-F12" as "unmaximize window" by:
System -> Preferences -> keyboard shortcuts

  Sincere,
     Zuliang

Stay in touch when you're away with Windows Live Messenger. IM anytime you're online.