Howdy!

I'm pretty excited about seeing this mailing list.  I have pretty good
contacts with Purdue University Computer Science Department.  I have
talked to Purdue CS dept in the past about doing open source projects as
class credit.  Additionally, things like doing HIG reviews of
application is probably an excellent lab activity for a GUI programming
class or Human interface design class.

My ex-boss is the assistant head of the computer science department and
he seemed willing to look over any materials I might come up with for a
class.  Additionally, the head of the department is a former professor
of mine and also a family head.  I should be able to have various people
look at materials with an open mind.

So what kind of ideas are people thinking of?

sri

--
Sriram Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com>