Re: [xslt] Still issues with functions

hi!

Nick Wellnhofer, 2018-09-26 23:40:

On Sep 26, 2018, at 20:17 , Nikolai Weibull via xslt <xslt gnome org> wrote:
I have no suggestion as to why this is happening, but I assume it has something to do with the latest modifications of the handling of functions and result trees fragments and such.

Yes, in one of my previous commits, I made an assumption that turned out to be wrong. The issue should be fixed now:

Great, thank you!

Thanks for the report and sorry for the inconvenience. The memory management of result tree fragments in func:results is hairy stuff.

Hey, no problem, I’m just glad I found a simple test case for it. And yes, that code looks particularly messy. It’s a good thing that you seem to know it well.

Best,

 Nikolai