Re: [xslt] crappy formatting with <xsl:text>

On Wed, July 27, 2011 10:28 am, Jan Kotuc wrote:
> You might perhaps ask why I need to put some stupid text in the first
> place. Well, the sentence "long live the queen" is clearly useless,
> but in real life I need to put a DocBook "include link" such as this:
>
> &some-link-name;
>
> See the problem now? XSL parser reports an unidentified entity. :( I
> found no way around this except for enclosing it in an <xsl:text>
> element:
>
> <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
> &#38;some-link-name;
> </xsl:text>

For that, you can use '&amp;some-link-name;'.

Regards,

Tony Graham                                   tgraham mentea net
Consultant                                 http://www.mentea.net
Mentea       13 Kelly's Bay Beach, Skerries, Co. Dublin, Ireland
    XML, XSL FO and XSLT consulting, training and programming