Re: [xslt] Windows version confusion

On 12/01/09 07:00, Ron Burk wrote:
> I can't figure out what the difference is supposed to be between
> these two files at http://www.zlatkovic.com/pub/libxml/
>
> libxml2-2.7.2.win32.zip
> libxml2-2.7.2+.win32.zip
>
> Seems like something I used to know, but old age has
> set in.

Those packages with a '+' are released in the middle of the development
cycle. They are compiled from the SVN trunk which was current at the
time of compilation. In this particular case, the package contains code
newer than 2.7.2 release.

This happens when a major showstopper gets fixed in SVN, so that this
fix is available in binary form before the next release.

Ciao,
Igor