Re: [xslt] Possible bug resulting in "I/O error : Is a directory"

On Tue, Jun 19, 2007 at 03:36:01AM +0200, Daniel Leidert wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I observe some weired issue. I'm building the bluefish documentation
> [1]. When I try to run the 'make html' target, xsltproc fails with an
> "I/O error : Is a directory" at the end of the build. I can track down
> the issue to the doctype* attributes of xsl:output in
> stylesheets/db2html.xsl. Set them (as it is in the stylesheet), then the
> error occurs at the end of the run. Do not set them and the build works.

  I don't see how the doctype* would be referenced. But on the other hand
if xmllint is used to try to validate after generation then such error
may occur if the system identifier given or some of the catalog has issues.

> IMHO there seems to be a bug somewhere. Can you test yourself and check,

  I don't have much time and I don't know bluefish

> if you can verify the issue? If not, I can send you the verbose output
> of xsltproc.
>
> [1] http://bluefish.cvs.sourceforge.net/bluefish/bluefish-doc/

  if you could identify more precisely when this happen, yes please.