Re: [xslt] suppressing warning from document()

Sebastian Rahtz wrote:
Daniel Veillard wrote:
  I still didn't understood, do you use just xsltproc or use your
own code on top of libxslt ?
I use Perl (AxKit) and PHP wrappers around libxslt;
so hacking xsltproc or writing my own C is not
really the appropriate solution.
I dont know about Perl, but when using PHP (5.1+), it's already available and you should look at using the newer xml error handling:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.libxml-use-internal-errors.php
This gives you controlled access to structured errors instead of them being output as it was in the past.
And before you ask, it does work when using etx/xsl as well.

Rob