Re: [xslt] Error handling in libxslt

Hi Terence

The PHP XML/XSLT extension do not throw any exceptions for historical
(and not that bad) reasons.

But with the "newly" (since PHP 5.1) introduced libxml error handlers,
it shouldn't be that difficult to throw exceptions at the right places
by yourself.

See http://ch2.php.net/manual/en/function.libxml-get-errors.php
for details

chregu