Re: [xslt] exslt:document and xsltproc

On Sun, Nov 19, 2006 at 11:24:13PM +0000, david reid wrote:
> Can xsltproc be persuaded to write the files generated by using
> exsl:document sections to disk with the filenames given by their href
> attributes?

  There is an error in the question. The href attribute is not
a filename but an URI Reference which will be interpreted by libxml2
and libxslt using RFC 2396 rules. Any problem at that level are likely
to be due to this error of definition and associated complications, at
least that's my assumption considering the absence of details.