Re: [xml] How can I parse an XML file whose filesystem path is a Unicode string?

On Sat, 2022-07-30 at 17:15 +0000, Paul Kinnucan via xml wrote:
Hi,

I need to parse XML files whose paths may contain Unicode characters,
for example,

W:\jtbug\uc£\mydoc£.xml

What is the best way to do this with libxml2?

Sounds like you are using Microsoft Windows and are going to use the C
API?  How far have you got? What problems are you having exactly? What
errors do you get?

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/ https://www.paligo.net/
Antique illustrations, stock images, text:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org