Re: [xml] How can I parse an XML file whose filesystem path is a Unicode string?

On 31/07/2022 17:40, Paul Kinnucan via xml wrote:
My Xerces-c implementation uses a custom entity resolver to resolve file entities. I might need a custom entity resolver to fix the problem with the libxml2 implementation. However, libxml2 does not seem to support custom entity resolvers. At lease, I have not been able to find this feature in the doc or the libxml2 code base on GitHub.

You can install a custom entity loader with xmlSetExternalEntityLoader:

https://gnome.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/libxml2/devhelp/libxml2-parser.html#xmlSetExternalEntityLoader

Another option is to use "input callbacks":

https://gnome.pages.gitlab.gnome.org/libxml2/devhelp/libxml2-xmlIO.html#xmlRegisterInputCallbacks

Nick