Re: [xml] Installing libxml2 as an Os400 service program doesn't work anymore

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 06:17:18PM +0100, Roberto Bizzozero via xml wrote:
Hello, I tried to install the LIBXML2 and service program on a V7R3M0 IBMi
machine, but it failed to compile it, basically for the 100 char limit of
the source file but also for other problems concerning the OS400 version.

I fixed it in a branch I created, I attach the diff files, if you are
interested.

Also, here it is the issue I've opened on the Gitlab repository:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/libxml2/issues/48

Thanks,

Roberto.

  Hi Patrick,

since you authored the OS/400 configuration, could you have a look at
Roberto's pathes, they seems fine to me but it would be better if someone
using libxml2 on that systems could double check,

  thanks,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/