Re: [xml] Entering freeze for release of libxml2-2.9.9

Nikolai Weibull schrieb am 24.11.18 um 00:12:
Yes, it seems that my patch for data in interleaves was added and this may
be the cause of these issues.  The regression tests didn’t display them, so
this is something different.  Could we perhaps get a minimal test that breaks?

Here is what I could come up with so far. Since it's heavily stripped down,
it probably isn't very reasonable anymore. The original schema is here:

https://github.com/lxml/lxml/blob/82601a09d015bc3e7a4090223fcbb9a5d5d4590d/src/lxml/isoschematron/resources/rng/iso-schematron.rng

If any of the "interleave" tags is removed or otherwise modified (as far as
I tried), it either validates (i.e. stops failing) or fails with a
different error than the one I was chasing. The validation succeeds in
xmllint 2.9.4 (and probably later versions), and fails in 2.9.9-rc1.

Does this help?

Stefan