[xml] Availability of release candidate 2 of libxml2 2.9.5

  The only changes compared to rc1 are a couple of reverts from Nick
about patches introducing breakages. I'm not sure the python 3.5 is really
a blocker, TBH I'm not even sure this is tied to a given libxml2 release
this looks more like a change in python3 checks around native code calls.

  The rc2 is tagged in git, I pushed signed tarball and rpms to the usual place

  ftp://xmlsoft.org/libxml2/

Again I encourage people to look for issues or regressions, I may push
final version this w.e. though considering the amount of changes it's fine
to delay in case of issues. And ongoing I really plan to stick to monthly
release with around 5 days of freeze and test.

  Thanks for checking,

Daniel

--
Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/