[xml] [Patch] - Makefile modification for zOS porting

Here is the diff -u of Makefile.in with the changes I had to make in order to make it works on zOs. See Makefile-modif.txt for explanation.

I also need an extra option in configure for C compile, but I don’t know how to modify Makefile.in or configure files to take it into account, so I change Makefile directly!

The original generated Makefile had

CFLAGS = -g

I need a ‘compile-dll’ option that generate this line

CFLAGS = -g -W c,exportall -W c,dll

Regards,

Stéphane